1.Aquarium, mixed media 12x18 cm 2.Black sea Dancers, 2010 figurative abstract 18x24 cm., US$ 450.00 3.Butterfly Series 3, 2014 abstract 36x48 cm., US$ 5,000.00 4.Child Carrying Child, oil on canvas 22x24 cm. 5.Refugee Woman With Baby, mixed media 16x20 cm. 6.Spring Time in Thimpu, 1987 oil on canvas 22x14 in. /55x35 cm. 7.Palace Gate Road I, oil on canvas 30x18 cm. 8.Palace Gate Road II, oil on canvas 30x18 cm. 9.Peace, collage 18x24 cm. 10.Day dreaming, 2015 figurative abstract 24x36 cm., NFS 11.Hills, acrylic on canvas 22x26 cm. 12.Through The Front Door, 2014 abstract 36x48 cm., US$ 1,000.00 (click on thumbnail to enlarge)
- - http://www.dkivancstudio.com
- - http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/duygu-kivanc.html
- - http://www.absolutearts.com/duygu
Duygu Kivanc is an artist who has shown her work at the United
Nations, Soho Chelsea in New York; Alexandria, McLean and Fairfax in
VA, in Washington. Almost all of her work is about her childhood.
The places shad been and the event that took place during that time.
- - 2012: Healing Through Art Contest Virtual GALLERY DCs premiere exhibit of nude art 7/ 5/ 2012 MOCA DC, 1054 31st St Washington DC.
- - Group Show at Caelum gallery in Chelsea New York, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm7JThWTbVA
Her work has been published in:
- - The Encyclopedia of Living Artists (4th Edition)
- - Best of America, mixed Media artists
- - Masters Of Today editions 2007, 2010, 2011, 2014, http://www.mastersoftoday.com
- - International Contemporary Artists Best of Artists Collector's Edition. http://www.bestofartists.com/kivanc/abstract-portfolio/9545617
- - Nominated for 2011 London Art Takes Awards
- - Nominated for art Takes Miami 2011 http://dkivancstudio.see.me/atm2011
- - Nominated for 2011 and 2014 Palm Art Award www.palm-art-award.com/nominee2014-kivanc.html
- - Fashion Week Las Vegas: Duygu Kivanc 2014 Collection. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPO2LB-c_yc
- - The Orange County Center for Contemporary Art presents Body Language, an exhibition curate by legendary LA artist George Herms. April 5th - May 17th, 2014.
- - Her work has been reviewed by the Kirkus Discoveries, https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/duygu-kivanc/paintings-of-travels-to-bhutan/
- - My third book: 'Please Send Me To school Daddy' - it is in process of publishing.
- - My second book: 'Can You Be My Mommy Please' - won E-Lit awards for juvenile fiction in 2010.
- - My first book: 'PAINTINGS OF TRAVELS TO BHUTAN' http://www.movingstories.tv/book-trailer-paintings-of-travels-to-bhutan/
- - 2005 to Present, exhibits monthly with M.O.C.A Galleries Canal Square, Washington DC.
- - Exhibits on Saatchi Online Gallery, http://www.saatchionline.com/Dee2006
- - December 2003 /2005 group exhibitions in the Washington, Metropolitan Area, eg: McLean Art, Peacock café, in Georgetown, Washington DC.
- - Represented by Amsterdam Whitney, Fine Art Gallery.
- - December, 2003, 511 west 25th.Street-Chelsea.New York NY.
- - April 2003 World Fine Art Group Show, New York NY.
- - Represented by World fine art Inc, http://www.worldfineart.com/Kivanc/ 511 West 25th Street, Chelsea, suite #803, New York NY.
- - November 2002 George Mason Christmas Show, Fairfax Va.
- - October, 2001 Online Gallery Representation (Oder Gallery, Berlin Germany).
- - June, 2001 Haymarket VA outdoor art festival.
- - January 2001: Online studio rental, www.gift-4-you.com/dkivancstudio.
- - August 2000: Juried exhibition on Website, www.sugarloafcrafts.com/kivanc.html
- - March 2000: Exhibition on Website, http://www.deekivancstudio.com
- - February2000 Art & Print Expo Philadelphia PA.
- - December 1999: Group Show. Very Special Arts Gallery, Richmond VA.
- - September 1999: Group Exhibition. The World Bank, 1818 H St., NW, Washington DC.
- - June 1999: Solo Exhibition. Café Myth. 641 M St. NW, Washington DC.
- - May 1998: Solo Exhibition. The World Bank, 1818 H St., NW, Washington DC.
- - March 1997: Solo Show Moscoso Gallery, 1730 Connecticut Ave., NW, Washington DC.
- - December 1996: Christmas Show, Group Exhibition. Very Special Arts Gallery, 1300 Connecticut Ave., Washington DC.
- - Mar 30-Apr 6,1996: “Art for the Soul”. Solo Exhibition. Moscoso Gallery, 1730 Connecticut Ave., Washington DC.
- - Jan 5-Feb 28,1996: “Fabric in Art”. Group Show. Very Special Arts Gallery, 1300 Connecticut Ave., Washington DC.
- - Nov 1995- Jan 1996: “Hooray for the Holidays”. Group Show. Very Special Arts Gallery, 1300 Connecticut Ave., Washington DC.
- - December 1995: “Contemporary Arts”. Group Show. Sponsored by Riggs National Bank, Moscoso Gallery, 1730 Connecticut Ave., Washington DC.
- - April 1994: Downtown Fairfax Coalition. Old Town Hall, Fairfax, Virginia.
- - Mar 16-Apr 16,1993: “Mixed Media Paintings”. Solo Exhibition. Fairfax County Council of the Arts, Packard Center, Annandale, Virginia.
- - January 1992: “Group Show”. Gallery West, Alexandria, Virginia.
- - May 1991: “Spotlight on the Arts”. Group Show. Fairfax Art League, Fairfax, Virginia.
- - December 1990: “Certificate of Excellence”, Soho Art Competition #11. Ariel Gallery, Soho New York, NY.
- - October 1990: “Group Show”. Ariel Gallery, Soho, New York, NY.
- - April 1990: “Group Exhibition”. Fairfax Art League, Old Town Hall, Fairfax, Virginia.
- - September 1989: “The Encyclopedia of Living Artists, Fourth Edition, Library of Congress. Cataloging Number 88-652187.
- - May 1989: “Juried Abstract Show”, Equal Merit. Springfield Art Guild. Juror: Ann Barbieri (Corcoran Gallery of Art).
- - 1985-1987: Several monthly shows at King Wangchuk Cultural Center, Thimpu, Kingdom of Bhutan.
- - April 1984: “Area 84, Exhibition of Paintings and Graphics”. Fairfax County Council of the Arts, Fairfax, Virginia. Juror: Michael Botwinick, Director, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington DC.
- - 1980-1983: Group Exhibitions, McLean Art Club (Third Prize for Oils and Acrylics- 1982), Tyson’s Corner Mall, McLean, Virginia.
- - Fall 1979: “Turkish State Exhibitions”, Group Show. Istanbul, Turkey.
- - June 1979: “Group Show”. American Cultural Center, Ankara, Turkey.
- - Spring 1978: “Group Exhibition”. United Nations Building, New York, NY.
- - 1973-1978: Group Exhibitions. Art Students’ League, New York, NY.